Supportive Care for Cancer
Cancer of any kind is best treated by a team of professionals starting with your primary doctor or oncologist. However, acupuncture has much to offer in the way of supportive care for those going through treatment for cancer...
Acupuncture can help with...
- Pain (tumor-related or post-surgical)
- Xerostomia (dry mouth commonly felt after radiation or chemotherapy)
- Peripheral Neuropathy (tingling, numbness and pain of the hands & feet)
- Gastrointestinal complications
- Anemia (low red blood cells), low WBC (white blood cells), low platelets
Having recently completed the Sloan Kettering Cancer Center program "Acupuncture for the Cancer Patient" I have a better understanding of the challenges you are facing... and although acupuncture cannot address the tumor or metastasis directly, it can improve the way you feel while going through chemo & radiation therapy. Whether you face breast, prostate, lung, kidney, brain or colo-rectal cancer, leukemia, lymphedema, or mesothelioma, acupuncture can help you get through it and improve your quality of life while you heal. Also check out our Zapper page for more information on adding the Hulda Clark Zapper method to fight off cancer!!!